What does “Remaining Code Requests” mean?
To ensure the most effective use of available codes for each campaign, we’ve implemented a limit on how many codes each partner can request. This strategy allows us to maximize the number of converting codes.
The number of code requests allowed per partner varies based on their payout generated Monthly:
- Partners estimated payout amount ranges from approximately $0 to $100 per month
- Allowed to request a maximum of 3 codes.
- Partners estimated payout amount ranges from approximately $100 – $500 per month
- Allowed to request a maximum of 20 codes.
- Partners estimated payout amount ranges from approximately $500+ per month
- Unlimited codes
How to Free Up Requests, if my remaining requests count show 0?
If you have reached your count threshold but still wish to request more codes, you can take one of the following actions:
Return Your Non-Converting Codes:
You may return any codes that have not generated the desired results. By returning these codes, you free up your allocation and can request new codes. Here is How to “Return Code”?
Cancel Pending/Waitlisted Requests:
If you have any pending or waitlisted requests that you no longer need, cancel them. This action will also increase your available request count. You may cancel your open requests here