Navigate to Payment > Payment Setup select your ‘Preferred Pay Method’ and update:
You may also enable Auto Payment Setup
Payment Methods > Set Up Now
- Bank Transfer
- Add Payoneer registered Email ID
- Click ‘Update’
For Bank Transfer:
- Beneficiary Name (Bank Account Full English Name)
- Account Number
- IBAN Number
- If your country/bank that doesn’t have IBAN, you can add your account number in place of IBAN as well.
- Account Currency (local currency is preferred)
- Bank Name
- Bank Country
- Swift / BIC Code Verify Swift code
- The SWIFT/BIC code can be found on a bank’s website, on your bank statement, or through an online search
- Route / IFSC / BSB Code
- BSB Code can be found on the front page of your account statement issued by your financial institution. The first six digits are your BSB number, and the remaining ones are your account number.
- You can find the IFSC code on the top of a cheque leaf near the bank account number. The starting 4 digits of the IFSC signify the bank’s name, followed by a 0 (the 5th digit) and the last 6 digits stand for the branch of a bank.
- You can find the ABA Routing Number at the bottom of your checks. The ABA Routing Number is the left-most number, followed by your account number, and then by the number of the check.
- UK Sort Code (optional)
- Bank Documents (Upload a copy of cheque OR bank account opening letter OR a document from bank clearly showing beneficiary name and account number/IBAN)
- Passport OR National ID Copy
Are you registered for VAT in UAE? (Optional)
Value-added tax (VAT), in some countries known as a goods and services tax, is a type of tax. if you are registerted for VAT in UAE, you may provide details. If not you may leave this as optional