Can I as advertiser create new offers?
Yes, advertiser can create new offers.
How to Create a new offer?
Go to Offers > Create Offer.
- Enter details about the offer
- place the offer conversion pixel
- and finally test your offer.
You can always edit an offer later. This walk through is meant to be simple. Everything about the offer you create can be edited later.
Details that need to be added:
- Name of the product or service being offered
- A short description of that product or service
- URL (from the advertiser) that tracks the impressions, clicks, and other actions you provide to for that offer (known as the “offer URL”)
- Available parameters for that offer URL
- URL that shows a preview of the offer without that tracking (known as the “preview URL”)
- Revenue action and amount.
When should I create a new offer?
New offers can be created for new websites, or if there are changes in the existing structure of the offer. Every new offer generates a tracking pixel that will need to be placed on the website.
Advertiser can add offers but with the new offer a new pixel will need to be implemented on the advertiser's website. If you have latest campaigns/creatives/landing pages, feel free to share them with us and we will upload them on DCMnetwork and also inform affiliates about them.
How can advertiser know that offer is live?
Advertiser can go to offer and check the status of offer. Moreover DCMnetwork team informs advertiser before changing offer status to live.