1. When do Publishers get paid?
The payments are done on the 20th of every month. For e.g, For September conversions, affiliates will be paid on 20th December.
Payments are released to publishers once advertisers have validated conversions and made the payment to DCMnetwork for releasing to its publishers.
2. When are Pending Conversions Approved?
As soon as advertisers validate conversions at the beginning of the next month DCMnetwork changes the status of the conversions from pending to approved.
3. Is there a minimum threshold?
Payments are made to affiliates when they cross $50 threshold except for Affiliates who are using their Paypal account. No threshold for Paypal account.
4. What payment methods are used for transfer of fund?
Paypal and Wire Transfer
5. Do we need to send an invoice for the commissions?
Invoices are generated automatically.