There is a limit of 400 scheduled emailed reports per user per view.
To share a report:
- Open the report you'd like to share.
- Click Share, below the report title.
- The email address you used as your login is listed in the From field.
- In the To field, enter email@example.com.
- Enter a subject (Monthly Transactions for DCMnetwork), select the attachment format (Excel file) and frequency (Monthly) and date (1st).
- If you selected a frequency other than Once in the previous step, click ADVANCED OPTIONS and select an Active for period. (choose 12 months).
- Use the text field to enter the body of your email. (For eg. Transactions for <BRAND_NAME>)
- Click Send.
The time zone you select in the view settings determines what data is included in the email. The email itself is sent sometime after midnight of the selected time zone, though an exact delivery time can't be guaranteed.
The frequency you select for the report also determines what data is in the report. For example, if you select Daily, then the report includes data for the previous day; if you select Weekly, then the report includes data for the previous week.