1. Do I get the commission on all purchases made by the user (last click attribution model)?
The Last-Click Attribution model assigns 100% credit to the final touch points i.e the click that immediately precedes sales or conversions.
Affiliates will only be attributed with the sale if the user has come from a DCMnetwork affiliate link, approved site and converts within cookie period and have not crossed the action referral occurrences.
2. What does the conversion journey look like?
In order to earn a commission, the customer must click on the unique affiliate link on your site or marketing material, visit the advertiser website, add complete the purchase process.
We will only pay commission on eligible orders according to advertiser's terms and conditions, once validated by advertisers.
3. My conversion has not been attributed
Conversions are not attributed due to any of the following reasons:
- Conversions are uploaded/reconciled for most advertisers by the 20th of every month. If you check your report before this date, you might not have the full picture. For eg. Conversion recorded on November, will be uploaded by 20th December
- All advertisers have a scrubbing rate, which means a monthly review of conversions attributed and its authenticity. Non- legitimate leads are reviewed and rejected.
- Conversion might be after the action referral period or more than the action referral occurrences
- You might have used the incorrect tracking link when you promoted offers. This way the advertiser system does not record that this conversion came from DCMnetwork and will not be attributed to you
- Most of the advertiser use Google Analytics last click to verify channel i.e. DCMnetwork or some other channel the last click that resulted in the conversions, therefor UTM must be used where setup. Note if UTM's are removed then advertisers will not credit the sale to DCMnetwork hence the publisher and network will lose out.
4. My conversion vanished from view. How do I find it?
When you get a conversion for any brand, the status for the conversion is pending till the advertiser validates it.
Advertiser validation process:
- advertiser has not validated conversions - conversion status pending
- advertiser recorded conversion on their website - conversion status approved
- advertiser did not record conversion on their website - conversion status rejected
Please note only approved conversions show in your reports. Rejected conversions do not show up in your reports.
If you think your conversion was incorrectly not attributed, you can get in touch with us and share the below details with us at email@example.com
- Offer name, Order IDs, Sale amounts
- Date (If you have the receipts, please share those with us)
- Transaction ID (if captured)
- Tracking links used
Your failed transaction can be manually accounted if sent in within the specified time period. Failing to do so will result in losing the attribution for that particular conversion.