- Conversion status is changed from pending to approved only if the Advertiser validates the conversion
- Generally conversions are validated by the Advertiser until the 20th of next month e.g conversions from January are validated by the advertiser until the 20th of February
- Publisher invoices are created after advertisers validate conversions. Please note Advertisers have full authority to reject any conversion they did not record.
- Publisher bank details are first reviewed, a week before creating invoices
- All Invoices are generated on the 10th of every month i.e. January conversions will be invoiced in April
- Publisher payments are released on the 20th of every month for conversions that the advertiser has paid for
- Payments for October conversions are made in January if your total commission is above $50
- If your total commission for October stands at $45, no conversions in November and $25 commission in December. This means you crossed the $50 threshold in December. So you will be paid altogether $70 pending commission on 20th March.