Simply put, online merchants (anyone who is selling a product) pays a commission to affiliate websites for sending buyers to them. It is up to the online merchant to decide if they want to pay commission per sale, per click, per 1000 impressions and so on. They can even pay a percentage of sales (CPS) or a fixed amount per sale (CPA). Online merchants can also buy ‘space’ on an affiliate website in the form of display banners and ads.
Articles in this section
- DCMnetwork Portal Time Zone
- Basic information about DCMN/Affiliate Marketing
- Categories on DCMnetwork
- What should I do if I still have more questions about DCMnetwork?
- What Advertisers does DCMnetwork work with?
- Which Region does DCMnetwork cover?
- Where is the DCMnetwork headquarters located?
- What does it mean that DCMnetwork works on a Performance based model?
- How is DCMnetwork better than other networks?
- What is the process to join DCMnetwork?