Performance-based advertising, also known as pay for performance advertising, is a form of advertising in which the purchaser pays only when there are measurable results such as sales generated, fixed number of clicks etc.
Articles in this section
- DCMnetwork Portal Time Zone
- Basic information about DCMN/Affiliate Marketing
- Categories on DCMnetwork
- What should I do if I still have more questions about DCMnetwork?
- What Advertisers does DCMnetwork work with?
- Which Region does DCMnetwork cover?
- Where is the DCMnetwork headquarters located?
- What does it mean that DCMnetwork works on a Performance based model?
- How is DCMnetwork better than other networks?
- What is the process to join DCMnetwork?