If you can send users to an advertiser’s website by placing a banner on your own website or writing an article containing text links, posting an update on your social media profile etc. then you can become an Affiliate! If the users you sent then convert to actions like sales or registrations then you will receive commission for these actions.
Articles in this section
- Can I choose which advertisers and offers to promote?
- What do I need to do to be an Affiliate?
- How can I make money from Affiliate Marketing?
- Unauthorized Conversions
- Short Link - Using Tiny URL
- Publisher Guide to Source ID and Impression Pixel
- How to Promote Offers on My Blog
- Can I earn without a blog or a website?
- How to open a product feed in Arabic?
- How can affiliate add affiliate Sub ID?