DCMnetwork will terminate Publisher Agreement and suspend the publisher from the Network, immediately on written notice in the following cases:
If the Publisher violates any of the DCMnetwork Terms and Conditions.
If the Publisher is found sending traffic via any mean/s that falls under Traffic sources not allowed.
If the Publisher does not access the Publisher Account for six months.
If the Publisher is unable to generate any conversions for six months.
DCMnetwork will suspend the publisher from the Advertiser Affiliate Program, immediately on written notice If the Publisher violates Offer/Campaign Terms of an Advertiser, more than once.
- Upon 1st violation, DCMnetwork gives 24 hour SLA to the publisher to rectify the issue.
- Additionally the publisher is warned not to violate the Advertiser terms again, or else get suspended.
Please note that “Suspension” from the Network covers:
- Suspension of all DCMnetwork Services to the Publisher.
- Suspension of Publisher access to the DCMnetwork Publisher account.
- withholding of publisher payments
- Suspension of DCMnetwork codes and links resulting in blocking the tracking.
- Removing all Advertiser Promotional Materials from the Publisher Service.