Sometimes advertisers may reverse transactions. This means they had approved the conversion but cancelled or rejected it later on.
There are a number of reasons why advertisers may reverse transactions:
- The customer used an invalid credit card
- The customer returned the merchandise or cancelled the order
- Duplicate orders
- The advertiser cannot ship the item (example: the item is sold out)
- Terms not fullfilled
- For lead-based advertisers: unqualified leads
- Other (i.e. not specified)
Please sign in to leave a comment.