The Batch Validation file will allow you to auto approve, decline and amend transactions (which then turn into approved transactions) within the DCMnetwork System.
To automate this you can provide us with a HTTP URL which we need to grab transactions from, or you can provide us with FTP/SFTP details (we'd be happy to set these up for you).
To setup the automation we can pick up the batch validation file which you create on a 24 hour basis (2AM GST) or weekly basis (this occurs every Tuesday 2AM GST).
The advertiser batch validation is done for the conversions that are present on DCMnetwork but couldn’t be found on Google analytics. Advertisers are responsible to review the batch validation file and accept, reject or amend the conversions. To change the status and/or to add the status note, select an option from the drop-down menu on the relevant excel column
Exported file from DCMnetwork should have the following:
* mandatory variables
|a.||offer_id*||ID of the offer in your network||Numeric ID of the offer in your network||1000|
|b.||date_time*||Date and time for the conversion||YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS||2020-01-31 23:59:59|
|c.||transaction_id*||ID of the user session in your network||Transaction ID that corresponds to an existing conversion in your network||102b3t4hj545lbgl4v9833|
|d.||sub_id_1*||Advertisers order reference||6478356|
|e.||currency||Three-letter ISO currency abbreviation||Three-letter currency code||USD**|
|f.||cost*||USD amount of total commission for this sale. Without shipping or VAT.||Monetary value with up to two decimal places.||100.00|
|g.||sale_amount*||USD amount of total sale which is important when offer payout or offer revenue is percentage of sale amount (used to set payout and revenue for CPS/RPS offers) Without shipping or VAT.||Monetary value with up to two decimal places.||100.00|
|h.||currency_conversion_cost||Preferred currency amount of total commission for this sale. Without shipping or VAT.|
|j.||status*||Approval status of the conversion||“accepted”, “declined”, or “amended”||accepted|
|k.||goal_id||ID of the goal in the offer that you want to credit the conversion for||Numeric ID of the goal in your network||10|
|l.||status note||A reason for Declines and Amendments||Order returned, Room upgraded||Order returned|
|m.||new sale price||New sale amount for an adjustment only||New Monetary value with up to two decimal places.||28.00|
*Sale accepted mandatory columns
**In case of currency being other than USD, the exported file will have two additional columns for cost and sale_amount represented in that currency.
Sale Accepted Rules
The following columns must be provided for any sale to accepted by our system.
- Offer ID
- Transaction Date
- Transaction ID
- Order Reference
- Commission (USD or preferred currency)
- Sale Amount (USD or preferred currency)
All other columns are optional, however must be separated by a comma.
Sale Declined Rules
The following columns must be provided for any sale to be declined by our system.
- Order Reference
- Transaction Date
- Status Note
Sale Amendment Rules
You may want to amend a transaction, if the user has returned part of the order, you can do this via the "amended" status. Please ensure the following points are included:
- The file must contain a new value in 'New Sale Price' for the whole transaction
- Status will move from pending to approved
Any unmatched commissions will be reported back to you. These will need to be confirmed by hand.
Status Note Reasons can be any of the following:
- Breach of programme T&Cs
- Order deemed illegitimate
- Transaction already tracked in your account
- Transaction occurred too long ago
- Violation of retailer's PPC terms
- Commission given to another marketing source
- Commission given to another publisher
- Credit check unsuccessful
- Customer cancelled order
- Customer payment not successful
- Customer returned order
- Part return - manual commission added
- Claim could not be found using information provided
- Commission not paid on product(s) purchased
- Not met terms & conditions: existing customer
- Not met terms & conditions: minimum wager not met
- Not met terms & conditions: upgrade sale
- Order reference in incorrect format
- Retailer in administration
- Retailer' affiliate program closed
- Unable to fulfil order
- Retailer issue - Unauthorised voucher code used