Types of Targeting services:
2. E-mail Marketing: Advertisers provide their platforms with a list of email addresses
3. Retargeting on social media
5. Dynamic retargeting (personalized ads up to the specific product/service level)
6. Search Retargeting
1. Pixel-based marketing: Refers to the standard way of following customers on the web using a cookie after the visitor viewed a web page. Then the customer gets a banner ad on a third-party website with a static offer.
2. E-mail Marketing: Upload a list of your customers’ emails. Once customers sign in to their Gmail account, they will see your ads.
3. Re-targeting on Social Media: Facebook and Instagram make it easy for marketers to re-target consumers with a variety of ad formats. When someone visits your website and adds something to a cart, views a product, or buys something, your re-targeting partner drops a cookie to report this action.
4. Mobile Apps: It is a marketing tool to engage the user or to convince him to make in app purchases.
5. Dynamic re-targeting: Allows marketers to show ads up to the specific product level which the customer visited previously. Then the customer gets a banner on a third-party website, but in this case with a dynamic banner, which contains visited products or items on visited pages.
6. Search re-targeting: It targets user audiences based on previous keyword searches they have conducted on search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.