After you start promoting the brands, here are the steps involved to receive the payment:
- You promote the brand using user unique links/codes.
- The customer makes a purchase using your link/code.
- The conversion gets tracked and is reflected on the portal (as “pending”).
- The monthly conversions are validated by the advertiser. This can take from 5 to 45 days after a calendar month depending on the advertiser and the industry. Ex: travel brands take a lot longer to validate as compared to food delivery. The valid sales now reflect as “approved” in the portal. The invalid/canceled/returned sales disappear from the portal.
- The advertiser is invoiced for valid sales.
- The advertiser makes the payment.
- A partner invoice is created.
- You will be paid on the Payment Cycle if your Account Balance meets the Minimum Payment Threshold and your Account Info is already updated.