Simply put, online merchants (anyone who is selling a product) pays a commission to affiliate websites for sending buyers to them. It is up to the online merchant to decide if they want to pay a commission per sale, per click, per 1000 impressions and so on. They can even pay a percentage of sales (CPS) or a fixed amount per sale (CPA). Online merchants can also buy ‘space’ on an affiliate website in the form of display banners and ads.
Articles in this section
- How to Earn Money with DCMnetwork ?
- How To Start With Affiliate Marketing?
- Who is Affiliate?
- What do I need to do to be an Affiliate?
- How can I make money from Affiliate Marketing?
- Can I choose which advertisers and offers to promote?
- Do I need to be a registered company with the UAE Authorities to work with you?
- How often do I get paid?
- What is Affiliate Marketing & can I become an affiliate without a website?
- Why do DCMnetwork needs number?