In order for DCMnetwork to be able to track all sales we bring to you, you have to place a tracking script we provide on the checkout “thank you page” of your website. Its placement is simple since the only parameters you will have to pass are the order ID and amount for each sale.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Join DCMnetwork?
- Who is the Advertiser?
- How Can I Sign Up as an Advertiser?
- Do You Run Programmatic Marketing?
- How DCMnetwork Helps Advertisers Generating Traffic?
- When is new offer created on DCMnetwork?
- What is the Procedure for Launching a Campaign?
- What is Revenue Share?
- What Creative types are supported by DCMnetwork?
- How Do I Decide What Commission I Should Offer on My Affiliate Program?