Some advertisers share validation of orders (approve/reject) by bulk, regardless of the dates. Some advertisers will only mention "This Number of orders are approved/rejected for This Code" weekly, monthly, etc. In this case, we approve/reject all those numbers of orders for each code validated by advertisers at the same time.
Articles in this section
- How CPS & CPA commission Model works?
- How Can I Claim my Missing Conversions ?
- Why some orders are approved/rejected on a specific date while the rest are approved/rejected for the same month?
- How long does it takes to post coupon redemption data in Reports?
- When will my pending transactions validate?
- How to check my approved and rejected orders?
- What is the timeframe to update coupon transactions data?
- How can I track orders for Cashback?
- What is a successful conversion?
- If a visitor click on product from the link how will be my commission calculated?