Here is a Quick Video Tutorial:
Columns on Conversion Report:
- Payout → Commission earned against conversion
- ID → Order Id of the respective conversion
- Status → Conversion status [pending/approved/rejected]
- Approved (conversions that are approved to be paid)
- Pending (conversions awaiting advertiser's approval/confirmation)
- Rejected (conversions that are not validated by advertiser)
User can apply following filters to get conversions as per requirement:
- Filter by Code
- Filter by Country
- Filter by Offer
- Filter by Status
Get Conversions by Code
- Check conversions by adding your assigned coupon in the "Code" text box → click "Search"
- The results will be filtered for the custom code added
Get Conversions by Status
By choosing the status (any/active/approved/rejected) from "Status" filter → click "Search"
The results will be filtered for the choosen status
Download File (optional)
File will be downloaded in csv
You can apply multiple filters at the same time as per your requiremnet.