- Content Guidelines to be Avoided
- Size of code name should be easily readable. Make the code name text size the biggest or at the minimum the same size as the offer title, e.g. 15% Off Use Code FUN
- You can build on brands existing creative, e.g. to adjust it for different size requirements, etc..
- You can't create creatives from scratch. If not available we can request the brand.
- Follow brand creative guidelines
- Images you place on these banners/visuals are brand specific and are taken from the brand website or brand social channels.
- Follow branding guidelines & use the brand font, if shared by the brand they will be in Advertiser Shared Folders.
- Call To Action (CTA) - Normally Use Code or Get X
- No duplication of the brand name, one creative doesn't need to have the brand name mentioned twice.
Generic creatives can be edited to use for your campaign.
- How To Write A Discount Offer
- Use popular product images to increase Click Through Rate (CTR).
Have more questions? Submit a request