Brand bidding or Brand-Keyword Bidding, Misspelling, Brand name Misleading is strictly not allowed. Points below are prohibited in terms of bidding:
- Bidding on Google Adwords using any keywords or search terms that contain a brand trademark, service mark or brand name without our prior written consent is not allowed.
- Publishers are not allowed to use brand names in their paid search title and description.
- Publishers cannot display Brand’s Paid search Ads when the brand name or brand name with other words is entered as search keywords.
- Brand-Bidding on brand terms of a third party to direct traffic away from the competitor’s site is not allowed. bidding on google AdWords is absolutely not permitted
Brand Trademark or Copyrights Infringement
- Using advertisers’ symbol, logo, phrase, word, design or brand name, in any form of online or offline outreach activities, in a way to lead for a user to think this is from official advertisers’ channel is not allowed.
- Misleading information about the product, over-promising ads that violate Brand’s trademarks or copyrights is not allowed.
- Using advertisers’ trademark or service mark on or in connection with goods and/or services in a manner that is likely to cause confusion, deception, or mistake about the source of the goods and/or services for the users is not allowed.
Publishers are NOT ALLOWED practicing Ad hijacking (also known as brand poaching, direct linking, URL jacking). It is when an affiliate tries to impersonate the brand by running ads that look identical to the brand’s ads. For example, by using similar headlines, descriptions, and the same display URL.
Publishers are not allowed to promote their codes or links on brand’s own official social media channels. Other spamming rules include:
- Commenting with your codes/links through Brand’s social channels posts (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, SnapChat, Linkedin, Youtube) is strictly NOT ALLOWED.
- Commenting by your pages or accounts on Brand’s social channels’ posts is strictly NOT ALLOWED.
- Mentioning the brand name with your codes or without on Brand’s posts through its social channels is strictly NOT ALLOWED.
- Using Bots to propagate our campaigns and promote our link/code is not allowed. For Example: Running a code using a Twitter bot for a brand keyword is not allowed because bot software autonomously performs actions such as tweeting, re-tweeting, liking, following, unfollowing, or direct messaging other accounts.
Tagging Brand Official
- Tagging Brand for example: eg. @eyewa or #eyewa on Social Media unless it’s a Product Review, Unboxing or Approved Content by brand is strictly NOT ALLOWED.
No Social Media Advertising Platforms (Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok)
- Publishers are not allowed to buy orders from the brand’s site using DCMnework links/codes and then resell to other buyers. Publishers should only use our links/codes to promote and direct the users to make orders on Brand’s official site/app.
- Typosquatting/Cybersquatting i.e. misleading users by writing brand name as Internet domain, in the hope of reselling or any other intent is not allowed.
- Content including Religious Sites, sites promoting hate, Profanity & Illegal activity including Pornography, Gambling, Matrimony sites, Dating & Casino sites are explicitly not allowed.
- Any kind of Political or Controversial information should not be used for the promotion of any brand. Fraudulent content that might deceive the customers is also not allowed.
- Pop-Ups / Unders are not allowed.
Important: Please note that you will be charged $50 administration fee in case of a complaint.
Feel free to reach us at Support Live Chat