Brand bidding or Brand-Keyword Bidding, Misspelling, Brand name Misleading is strictly not allowed. Points below are prohibited in terms of bidding:
- Bidding on Google Adwords using any keywords or search terms that contain a brand trademark, service mark or brand name without our prior written consent is not allowed.
- Publishers are not allowed to use brand names in their paid search title and description.
- Publishers cannot display Brand's Paid search Ads when the brand name or brand name with other words is entered as search keywords.
- Brand-Bidding on brand terms of a third party to direct traffic away from the competitor's site is not allowed. bidding on google AdWords is absolutely not permitted
Brand Trademark or Copyrights Infringement
- Using advertisers’ symbol, logo, phrase, word, design or brand name, in any form of online or offline outreach activities, in a way to lead for a user to think this is from official advertisers’ channel is not allowed.
- Misleading information about the product, over-promising ads that violate Brand’s trademarks or copyrights is not allowed.
- Using advertisers’ trademark or service mark on or in connection with goods and/or services in a manner that is likely to cause confusion, deception, or mistake about the source of the goods and/or services for the users is not allowed.
Publishers are not allowed to promote their codes or links on brand's own official social media channels. Other spamming rules include:
- Commenting with your codes/links through Brand's social channels posts (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, SnapChat, Linkedin, Youtube) is strictly NOT ALLOWED.
- Commenting by your pages or accounts on Brand's social channels' posts is strictly NOT ALLOWED.
- Mentioning the brand name with your codes or without on Brand's posts through its social channels is strictly NOT ALLOWED.
- Using Bots to propagate our campaigns and promote our link/code is not allowed. For Example: Running a code using a Twitter bot for a brand keyword is not allowed because bot software autonomously performs actions such as tweeting, re-tweeting, liking, following, unfollowing, or direct messaging other accounts.
- Publishers are not allowed to buy orders from the brand’s site using DCMnework links/codes and then resell to other buyers. Publishers should only use our links/codes to promote and direct the users to make orders on Brand’s official site/app.
- Typosquatting/Cybersquatting i.e. misleading users by writing brand name as Internet domain, in the hope of reselling or any other intent is not allowed.
- Content including Religious Sites, sites promoting hate, Profanity & Illegal activity including Pornography, Gambling, Dating & Casino sites are explicitly not allowed.
- Any kind of Political or Controversial information should not be used for the promotion of any brand. Fraudulent content that might deceive the customers is also not allowed.
- Pop-Ups / Unders are not allowed.
Important: Please note that you will be charged $50 administration fee in case of a complaint.